Public Utility Entity
Tesouros de Galicia is officially recognized as “Entity of Public Utility”, which means:
- Our entity promotes general interest.
- The activity of the association provides a social benefit, and is not restricted to its members.
- The members of the representative bodies do not receive remuneration.
- Our association has the appropriate personal and material means, and an adequate organization to guarantee the fulfillment of its statutory purposes.
- Our organization is constituted, registered in the corresponding register, in operation and effectively fulfilling its statutory purposes, in an uninterrupted manner.
As a result of this recognition, the Law establishes a series of tax incentives applicable to donations and contributions made in favor of the entity.
Tesouros de Galicia, is registered in the STATE REGISTER OF TRAINING ENTITIES:
Tesouros de Galicia is registered in the STATE REGISTER OF TRAINING ENTITIES with code 14015, and is qualified to provide training not included in the catalog of training specialties.